St. John the Evangelist School
ST. JOHN'S SCHOOL
1 West Chisholm Street, Duluth
Peggy Frederickson, Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rev. Richard Kunst, Pastor
GRADES: Pre-K through 6
SCHOOL DAY: 7:35 AM – 2:10 PM
LATCHKEY PROGRAM: After School until 5:30 PM
Preschool Program - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday mornings from 7:45-10:45 a.m.
Wednesday & Friday mornings from 7:45-10:45 a.m.
Jumpstart Program - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday all day from 7:45-2:15 p.m.
Wednesday & Friday all day from 7:45-2:15 p.m.
KINDERGARTEN: Full- or half-day options available
FAITH FORMATION: Weekly Mass, daily religious instruction and prayer services
BUSING: Busing is available within the city of Duluth and some surrounding areas.
Please call for more information.
LATCHKEY PROGRAM: After-school latchkey is available for all students in grades preschool through six.
LUNCH OPTIONS: Hot lunch and milk are offered daily. Microwaves are available for those with cold lunch.
ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS AND OTHER HIGHLIGHTS:
• Specialized education in music, physical education, technology and library
• Private instruction available for piano and other instruments (additional fee)
• Various after-school enrichment opportunities
• Students in grades four, five and six rotate classes in preparation for middle school. Teachers receive extra training in the content areas they teach.
• Full media center with networking throughout the school
• Average class size: 16 students
• Teachers trained in differentiated learning to challenge accelerated learners.
TUITION ASSISTANCE: Multi-child discounts and other programs make this exceptional education accessible to everyone.
Visit our website: www.stjohnsduluth.org